Straight Shank Extra Long Length Drill Bits
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $2.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||1PC / Plastic Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: bm-08-0102
- Length: Long Length
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Size: 1/2"
- Finish Types: Black Oxide
- Specification: 1/2"*18"
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Twist Drill Bit
- Usage: Metal Drilling
- Overall Length: 18"
- Trademark: bomi
- Origin: Changzhou Jiangsu
135°,118°point angle,split point.
Ideal for industrial application
For drilling steel,cast steel,grey cast iron,malleable iron,sintered metal and low hardness alloyed materials.
- High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance
- Black oxide treatment adds lubricity and creates small pockets on the surface of the tool that act to hold coolant near the cutting edge
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- For general purpose drilling in applications where extra length for reach is required, designed to perform in a broad range of materials in the iron and steel families