Nas 965 Threaded Shank Drill
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $0.9|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: bm-09-1
- Length: Stub-length
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Shank Type: Threaded Shank
- System of Measurement: Inch
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Twist Drill Bit
- Usage: Metal Drilling
- Cutting Angle: 135.00 Degrees
- Drill Point: Split Point
- threaded shank drill bits are made of M7 high-speed steel, for drilling hard materials.
- 135-degree split-point, 1/4-28 threaded shank and a 5/16" hex adapter for easy removal.
- Three lengths of drill bits: LONGS=2 3/8";SHORTS=1 1/2"; and STUBS=3/4-7/8".
- threaded shank drill bits are black oxided to prevent chip-to-tool welding and corrosion.
- These drill bits comply with National Aerospace Standard NAS965.